- UK’s leading beauty retailer Boots wants to hear from customers about their favourite beauty products
- The awards consist of 25 categories, including No1 Newcomer, Menopause Must-Haves and Social Media Sensation
- Beauty fans can vote online on boots.com from today with winners announced later this year
- The launch of the Boots Beauty Awards is the latest step in the transformation of beauty at Boots, following the arrival of 70 cult beauty brands since 2020 and 125 premium beauty halls now open across the UK
As the UK’s leading beauty retailer with over 500 of the biggest names in beauty lining its shelves, Boots is home to more beauty brands than anywhere else on the high street. Now it wants to hear from customers about which beauty products they think are award-worthy in the first ever Boots Beauty Awards.
From today (Wednesday 24 August), beauty fans can vote for their favourite products on boots.com across 25 categories, including No1 Newcomer, Menopause Must-Haves and Social Media Sensation. Nominated brands include new arrivals to Boots such as ARKIVE, Makeup Revolution, REN and 17, as well as cult favourites such as No7, Fenty Beauty, The Ordinary and MAC Cosmetics.
In recent years, Boots has transformed its beauty offering with the arrival of 70 new brands since 2020, including Bobbi Brown, Kylie Cosmetics and Drunk Elephant. As well as introducing the most in-demand beauty, Boots has transformed over 125 premium beauty halls in stores across the UK and is home to over 1,000 in-store Boots Beauty Specialists offering personalised, brand-neutral advice for free.
Paul Niezawitowski, Beauty Director at Boots, said: “Beauty at Boots has been on a journey over the last few years, and we are proud to stock more beauty brands than anywhere else on the high street. We want to celebrate the UK’s most-loved brands and products, and with 250,000 customers shopping beauty at Boots every week*, who better to crown the winners of the first ever Boots Beauty Awards than our customers themselves.”
From budget beauty essentials and solution-driven skincare, to global haircare icons and premium cosmetics labels, Boots is making award-worthy beauty even more accessible. Uniquely placed to offer a holistic approach to beauty, Boots Beauty Awards includes 25 inclusive voting categories, such as:
- Trending picks including No1 Newcomer, Social Media Sensation and Vegan Hero
- Solution-driven beauty including Rosacea Saviour, Hyperpigmentation Hero and Menopause Must-have
- Ingredient-led favourites including Vitamin C Champ, Revolutionary Retinol, Hyaluronic Hero and Niacinamide Essentials
- Budget-friendly favourites including Beauty on a Budget, Best Dupes and Payday Treats
- Best in class products including Sensational Scents, Best Beauty Tool and Haircare Hero
- Boots own-brand and exclusives including Exclusively Boots and Best of No7 Innovation
Nominated products across all 25 categories will be on offer in Boots stores and online throughout the voting period ahead of winners being announced in October, so customers can top up on award-worthy beauty for less. Over £8,000 worth of prizes will be up for grabs for customers who vote in the Boots Beauty Awards too**, including a Champneys’ Spa weekend, a hair styling experience with Adam Reed or a beauty bundle worth £3,000.
Voting for the Boots Beauty Awards is open now on boots.com until Tuesday 11 October.
*Based on Boots Advantage Card holder’s transactions (14 Aug 21 – 13 Aug 22)
**Prize value stated is the total value of prizes available. Please visit https://www.boots.com/competition-terms-conditions for full prize draw terms and conditions. Voting ends 11/10/22.