NEW No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum is No7’s most effective serum yet and our first with three clinically proven results:
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Noticeably firm skin
- Give a more even skin tone
No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum has been specially designed to target these three factors which can have the biggest effect on skins youthful appearance, causing you to look older than you feel.
And it works - No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum has been tested on more than 1,500 women across the world*. In consumer trials:
- After 2 weeks 87% agreed their skin looked younger
- After 8 weeks 80% said their skin had not looked or felt so good in a long time
- “This serum surpassed all my expectations and the results have been outstanding, I’m not the only person that has noticed the improvement in my skin either. This is an awesome product” Helen, aged 44, from Wakefield – after 8 weeks’ use.
Designed to be applied before a moisturiser, No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum as with all serums, works differently to a day or night cream in that it is full of concentrated actives that quickly deliver anti-ageing benefits to the skin, directly targeting the area – or in this case, three areas - of concern. The serum helps to reduce the signs of existing skin ageing while a day cream, with crucial daily SPF, helps to protect against future damage from UV rays.
Dr Mike Bell, No7 Skincare Scientific Advisor explains how No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum works with the skin:
“Collagen, which keeps your skin looking full and firm, breaks down later in the ageing process; probably from our mid-forties. This is around the same time that over production of melanin in the skin can lead to first signs of uneven skin tone and uneven pigmentation.
This is our first serum with three clinically proven results! We’ve combined our most powerful anti-wrinkle technology (Matrixyl 3000 Plus) from the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum with new firming and lightening innovation.”
As with all No7 serums, No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum has been designed to complement your existing skincare routine. We know that approximately 30% of our customers use a serum instead of a day cream which means their skin isn’t being protected from harmful UV rays which will cause further skin damage. Used in tandem you could say you have a skin boosting super-team!”
- Matrixyl 3000 PLUS TM - the concentration is equal to that of No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum so there’s no compromise on wrinkle reduction
- NEW Hibiscus extract – extracted from the seed of Hibiscus Abelmoschus and rich in peptides and amino acids, it helps support collagen production helping to make skin look and feel smoother and firmer
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps provide additional skin firming benefits through its powerful water binding abilities.
- NEW Lightening Complex - containing emblica (Indian gooseberry), Vitamin C and gluconolatone. This works to help rebalance melanin content in the skin, helping provide a more even skin tone and a fading of visible pigmentation.
NEW No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum (£27 for a 30ml tube), available in Boots stores and on Boots.com from 13April 2016.
For samples, images or expert quotes please call the Boots No7 Media Centre team on 020 7025 6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, clinical trial results and before and after images please visit the No7 press hub at www.no7newsroom.co.uk
*Consumer testing across the UK, USA and Thailand.
Notes to editors
No7 is the UK’s leading skincare brand, available exclusively at Boots. Launched in 1935 with a range of ‘deluxe beauty preparations’ offering ‘the modern way to loveliness’, No7 was the first brand to democratise beauty in the UK, bringing premium, affordable products to British women. Swiftly establishing itself as a leading brand, it developed a rapport with women, identifying their needs, providing products and making them feel fabulous. This ethos has stayed and led No7 to become the UK’s leading skincare brand, delivering new products to meet women’s beauty needs.
The No7 team continues to invest in ground-breaking research and development and our international team are responding to the ever changing needs of its millions of customers every day. From No7’s range of clinically proven anti-ageing serums, to the breakthrough No7 Match Made Service, No7 customers believe in the power of our products as much as we do.
About Boots UK
Boots UK (boots.com), the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. With 2,510* stores in the UK, Boots UK is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare and offer innovative 'only at Boots' exclusive products such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value customers love. Created over 165 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves.
*As at 31 August 2015 excluding equity method investments