Boots Hospital Outpatient Pharmacies
We provide outpatient pharmacy services in a number of hospital trusts across the UK to allow hospital staff to dedicate more time to meeting clinical demands and ultimately patient care. Our hospital pharmacy teams also offer opportunity for further collaboration to help hospital trusts to save on costs by providing additional services such as discharge planning.
Our hospital outpatient pharmacy teams can:
- Significantly reduce waiting times for outpatient medication which can help hospital staff focus on delivering inpatient dispensing. At one of our sites, waiting times for outpatient medication have been reduced from an average of 45 minutes to 15 minutes
- Provide drug procurement at contract prices
- Offer efficient ordering processes, resulting in most patients receiving their full prescription first time
- Regularly review patient feedback to gain insights to encourage teams and help provide further improvements in customer and patient care where needed
- Work in partnership with the Hospital Trust to develop innovative solutions to optimise the use of medicines for patients in and out of the hospital
Speak to our team
If you are a Hospital Trust and have any questions or wish to discuss how Boots can work with you please call 0115 968 8007 or email email@example.com for further details.