- Boots has students covered with the super student discounts and the ultimate checklist of essential products
- The new Boots everyday range is perfect for students looking to stock up on items priced at £1.50 or less
- Boots Online Doctor is a great option for students who need convenient health advice or prescription-only medicines
With a new university term fast approaching, Boots has got students covered with The Ultimate Fresher’s Checklist. Whether they’re heading to Uni for the first time or returning for a new year, Boots has revealed the must-have health and beauty essentials for students from as little as 49p.
From beauty staples and affordable skincare, bathroom essentials and healthcare basics, Boots has thousands of products to help students look and feel their best. With the new Boots everyday range students can stock up on lines such as shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes and mouthwash, all priced at £1.50 or less.
To help combat the infamous ‘freshers’ flu’, Boots affordable health products start at 49p, from pain relief to nasal sprays. Boots Pharmacists are on hand to provide health and wellbeing advice in-store without having to book an appointment, whilst Boots Online Doctor gives students convenient access to advice and prescription-only medicine, should they need it.
Through Boots partnership with Deliveroo, students can access over 1,000 health and beauty products, delivered directly to their doors in minutes. The service is available in university cities including London, Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow. Or with Next Day Click & Collect available at over 1,600 stores, students can order from boots.com and access everything they need from their local store, whether they’re staying near to home or venturing further afield*.
Check out Boots one-stop-shop, useful health and beauty advice and how to apply for student discount here.
How to get 10% student discount
With Boots Advantage Card, students can unlock 10% discount instore and online all year round, as well as accessing exclusive, instant savings on their favourite products with Price Advantage.
- Step 1: Sign up to the Boots Advantage Card via the app or online.
- Step 2: Pop into any Boots store and head to the till to link the Boots Advantage Card with a valid Student ID to activate membership.
- Step 3: Start enjoying your 10% student discount in store, via app & online!**
20% off student event
Just in time for Fresher’s Week, students can bag a whopping 20% off at Boots in selected stores from the 23 – 25 Sept and online on boots.com on 26 Sept.**
*T&Cs apply, order by 8pm, free when you spend £15 or more on boots.com.
**T&Cs apply, visit www.boots.com/student-discount for details.
For more information please contact BootsPR@thepharmglobal.com