Welcome back to this week's Boots x Love Island Beauty Bulletin. This week we’re bringing you exclusive intel on the products that the islanders couldn’t live without, what beauty favourites the islanders are loving and have been spotted using in the villa. PLUS, learn Lana and Samie’s secrets to getting those bouncy blow dried locks.
Hair Hero Challenge with Lana & Samie
The girls in the villa have been gracing our screens with bouncy blow dries and healthy curls and we’re obsessed! Boots tasked Lana and Samie to create head-turning hair-do’s using the tools in the villa, which are available for you to shop on boots.com. Check out their full video below.
Before the singletons headed to South Africa, the islanders told Boots the item they absolutely could not live without in the villa, and you’d be surprised at some of the answers! Olivia told us that she would choose nail varnish over other beauty products whereas Lana couldn’t live without her moisturiser!
When Boots asked the islanders what their go-to essential would be for an at home pamper sesh, Shaq called out No7 Radiance+ Vitamin C Glow Toner 200ml, £12.95.
Get Lana and Samie’s bouncy locks by using…
Beauty Hall of Fame
Tired of scrambling for the pause button whenever the girls get glam in the dressing room? Then look no further, as Boots exclusively reveals the most popular products that the islanders have been spotted using throughout this series. You’re welcome!
- Shark Flexstyle 5-in-1 Air Styler & Hair Dryer with Storage Case (£299.99)
- Mark Hill Pick 'N' Mix Curl Fix Handle (24.99)
- Mark Hill Pick 'N' Mix Easy Tong Barrel (16.99)
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Colour Drip Lip Cream (£18)
- MACStack Mascara Mega Brush (£26)
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (£35)
- 17. Eye Shadow Palette - Golden (£5)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (£28)
- Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder (£34)
Tom’s self-care routine
Tom is proving that looking good isn’t just for the ladies and we’ve spotted the striker taking grooming to the next level. From soaking in a bubble bath, to keeping the brows looking sharp and ensuring the boys trims are looking fresh, Tom has got it sorted!