- Boots hit podcast Taboo Talk returns for second season on 26 January
- Host Vogue Williams discusses taboo health and wellbeing topics such as chronic pain, menopause, mental health and more with celebrity guests
- Guests for the new season include Ugo Monye, Lisa Snowdon, Ferne McCann, Roman and Martin Kemp, Megan Barton Hanson and Amy Hart
Taboo Talk is a wellness podcast series created by Boots, and hosted by renowned podcaster and TV personality Vogue Williams. The weekly podcast cuts through the jargon to provide real health and wellbeing advice in an accessible and entertaining way.
Now back for its second series on 26 January, following its successful launch last year, Vogue is joined by a range of some of the UK’s most famous and much-loved faces to discuss commonly ‘tabooed’ topics such as male mental health, incontinence, fertility, sex, menopause and chronic pain. In addition to celebrity guests, the series also features healthcare professionals to offer expert advice on how to tackle those commonly stigmatised health concerns.
Boots is not only helping to open these important conversations but also offers an extensive range of wellness products and healthcare services and advice for all topics covered. The Boots Online Doctor Service provides advice and services for over 45 healthcare conditions, from skin conditions to sexual health and family planning, alongside weight loss support and menopause treatments.
Further information on the podcast and Series One can be found here.
• S02 E01 - Chronic pain: You don’t have to grin and bear it with Ugo Monye (26 January)
• S02 E02 - Don’t sweat it: Let’s stop muddling through the menopause with Lisa Snowdon & Dr Shahzadi Harper (2 February)
• S02 E03 - Nobody sneeze: It’s time to talk incontinence with Ferne McCann and Clare Bourne (9 February)
• S02 E04 - The unspoken truth about male mental health with Roman and Martin Kemp (16 February)
• S02 E05 - Let’s talk safe sex with Megan Barton Hanson (23 February)
• S02 E06 - My fertility journey: What I wish I’d known with Amy Hart, Ollie Locke and Malin Andersson (2 March)