Boots Taboo Talk podcast is back for its third season and has announced its largest ever selection of celebrity guests to take part in a series of conversations surrounding some of the biggest health and wellness ‘taboo’ topics. Host Vogue Williams will be joined by famous faces and trusted experts to discuss issues many of us experience, but struggle to open-up about, from acne to body acceptance… plus, everything you need to know about vulvas!
The season kicks off on 27 July, with guests Anna Williamson and Luisa Zissman having an open and honest conversation about the sensitive subject of pre and postnatal depression, as they share their personal experiences and discuss the importance of breaking down stigmas associated with maternal mental health.
Boots is not only helping to open these important conversations but also offers an extensive range of wellness products and healthcare services and advice for all topics covered. The Boots Online Doctor Service provides advice and services for over 45 healthcare conditions, from skin conditions to sexual health and family planning, alongside weight loss support and menopause treatments.
You can catch up on seasons one and two of Taboo Talk at boots.com/podcast or on your favourite podcast platform.
- S3 E1: The lowdown on pre- and postnatal depression with Anna Williamson and Luisa Zissman (27 July)
- S3 E2: Sun damage: Separating fact from fiction with Deborah Meaden and Dija Ayodele (3 August)
- S3 E3: Why acne is more than skin deep with Izzie Rodgers and Scott McGlynn (10 August)
- S3 E4: Body acceptance: The journey to self love with Iskra Lawrence (17 August)
- S3 E5: The Vulva Bible with Anna Richardson and Dr Dawn Harper (24 August)
- S3 E6: Losing it: Is there a perfect way to lose your virginity? With Russell Kane and Desiree Burch (31 August)