- UK’s leading beauty retailer launches customer-voted Beauty Awards for second year running
- The awards consist of 13 categories, including Pay Day Treat, New Beauty Stars and Florence Boot Award
- Beauty fans can vote online for their favourite products on boots.com from today with winners announced later this year
- Voters will receive 10% off all nominated products and have chance to win a 5-star Jet2holidays break*
Boots, the home of beauty on the high street, has launched its second annual customer-voted Beauty Awards. With over 70,000 votes received last year, Boots is inviting customers to have their say on the UK’s most-loved beauty brands and products in 2023.
This year there are thirteen award categories for customers to vote in, with the introduction of new categories for 2023 including: Florence Boot Award, celebrating the beauty brands pioneered by women, and The Best of the Best, marking customer’s ultimate beauty product. Nominated brands include new arrivals to Boots in the last twelve months, such as Elemis, Sol de Janeiro, Pattern, Byoma and Function of Beauty, alongside cult favourites such as 17., No7, Fenty Beauty, La Roche Posay, Huda Beauty and NARS.
The Boots Beauty Awards launch as the retailer continues its beauty transformation journey. Boots recently announced it will be opening a new beauty-only store at Battersea Power Station, joining the rejuvenated premium beauty halls already available in over 170 stores across the UK. It is also making new beauty more accessible to its customers than ever having launched almost 4,000 new lines from top beauty names already this year in stores and online on boots.com.
Paul Niezawitowski, Beauty Director at Boots, said: “Our customers ultimately are the most important critics, and we are proud to be bringing them even more award-worthy beauty to choose from in 2023. The Boots Beauty Awards gives us the chance to put the power in their hands, and we can’t wait to hear what products they crown as their winners. This year they’ve got even more great reasons to vote, including an exclusive saving across all nominees and an all-inclusive holiday up for grabs*”.
From makeup must-haves and budget-friendly beauty to the hottest haircare and premium fragrances, Boots is making award-worthy beauty accessible to all. This year’s thirteen award categories are:
- Trending New Beauty Stars and viral products As Seen On Social
- Skincare-focussed categories Skin Saviours, The Glow Getter and Self Tan Supremo
- Purse-friendly beauty from Boots on a Budget
- Customers must-have beauty, including Most Loved Make-up Picks and Your Payday Treat
- Best-in-class beauty from Your Super Scent, Best Beauty Tools and Your Hair Hero
- New categories for 2023 The Best of the Best and Florence Boot Award.
Customers who participate in the voting process will receive an exclusive code for 10% off all nominated products on boots.com. They will also be in with a chance to win an all-inclusive 5-star holiday to Tenerife with Jet2holidays. The Boots Beauty Awards 2023 is open now on boots.com until 26th September.
*10% off Beauty Award nominees with media code when you vote on boots.com 30/08/23 – 26/09/23. Offer online only. Subject to availability. Vote in the Boots Beauty Awards 2023 and enter your name and e-mail address to be in with the chance of winning an all-inclusive 7-night Jet2holiday to Tenerife, staying at a 5* hotel. Travel to specified hotel and travel date restrictions apply. One customer will be picked at random. Entry by 11:59pm 26th September 2023. You must be ages 18+ and a resident in the UK. For full terms and conditions see www.boots.com/competition-terms-conditions.