- Boots announces winners of annual Beauty Awards, with over 151,000 customer votes cast across 13 award categories.
- Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum is named ‘Best of the Best’ after receiving the most votes of all product nominations.
- No7 was the most popular brand, winning across three categories: Most-Loved Make-Up Picks, The Florence Boot Award and New Beauty Stars.
- Boots is offering triple Advantage Card points on all winning products on boots.com.
Boots has revealed the UK’s favourite beauty products as voting came to a close in the second annual Boots Beauty Awards. Beauty-loving consumers cast over 151,000 votes for their favourite products from the UK’s leading beauty retailer across 13 different categories including: ‘Most Loved Makeup Picks’, ‘Payday Treat and New Beauty Stars’.
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum earned the title of ‘Best of the Best’ by receiving the most votes overall. The unique floral fragrance secured over 30,000 votes, affirming its position as the ultimate beauty product amongst British beauty consumers. Sol de Janeiro’s iconic Bum Bum Cream claimed the ‘Payday Treat’ award, showing that this irresistibly smooth body lotion is a firm favourite amongst Boots customers. La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 was chosen as the ‘Skincare Savior’ – claiming an award for the second year in a row.
After breaking records to become the brand’s fastest selling product range since records began*, No7’s Future Renew Serum secured the top spot in the ‘New Beauty Stars’ category. The UK's No1 skincare brand was also the most popular brand overall, winning across three categories in total.
After earning viral fame on TikTok due to its incredible brightening properties, the £5 Boots Vitamin C Brightening Moisturising Cream was chosen as the best ‘Boots on a Budget’ product. Meanwhile, affordable beauty heroes e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter and Dove DermaSpa Self-Tanning Body Lotion picked up wins for ‘As Seen on Social’ and ‘Self-Tan Supremo’ respectively.
Paul Niezawitowski, Beauty Director at Boots says: “It’s really interesting to see the variety of products our customers have chosen as their winners in this year’s Boots Beauty Awards. Customers voted in their thousands to secure Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum as ‘Best of the Best’, showing that everyday beauty luxuries remain an important treat for many. With over 500 beauty brands to choose from, Boots is proud to continue bringing the very best, award-worthy products to beauty lovers across the UK.”
Boots has launched almost 4,000 new beauty lines so far this year from top brands including Grown Alchemist, ELEMIS, Shark and Function of Beauty. It also continues to improve its beauty offering with over 170 revamped beauty halls across the UK and Ireland – from full-size beauty playgrounds in large town centres like St Albans, to small-format halls in locations like Stratford-upon-Avon. Boots recently announced it will be opening a new beauty-only store at Battersea Power Station, creating a new destination for beauty lovers with more than 250 cosmetics, skincare and haircare brands to try.
The winning products of the Boots Beauty Awards 2023 as chosen by its customers are:
- Best of the Best: Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum 50ml, £92
- As Seen on Social: e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter 31.5ml, £14
- Best Beauty Tool: Oral-B iO7 Electric Toothbrush – Black, £400
- Boots on a Budget: Boots Vitamin C Brightening Moisturising Cream 50ml, £5
- Most-Loved Make-Up Picks: No7 Airbrush Away Primer 30ml, £17.95
- New Beauty Stars: No7 Future Renew Serum 25ml, £34.95
- Payday Treat: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 150ml, £35
- Self-Tan Supremo: Dove DermaSpa Medium to Dark Self-Tanning Body Lotion 200ml, £8.75
- Skincare Saviour: La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 50ml, £19.90
- The Florence Boot Award: No7 Future Renew Serum 25ml, £34.95
- The Glow Getter: Pixi Glow Tonic – 250ml, £18
- Your Hair Hero: Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment 150ml, £36
- Your Super Scent: Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum 50ml, £92.
To celebrate the winners, Boots is offering triple Advantage Card points** on all winning products. Visit the Boots Beauty Awards Hub on boots.com to shop all of the winners here.