- Boots has launched a new pilot partnership with Uber Eats in 14 stores across the UK
- Customers within range of the trial stores can access more than 900 Boots products for delivery to their doors in as little as 30 minutes
- Boots is the first health and beauty retailer on the Uber Eats platform, offering customers a new and convenient way to access their favourite products
Beauty essentials and healthcare products from Boots can now be found on Uber Eats, offering delivery to customers’ doors in as little as 30 minutes.
Boots is partnering with the doorstep delivery company with a pilot in 14 of its stores around the UK, with 13 of those stores giving customers within range access to third-party doorstep delivery of Boots products for the very first time.
Uber Eats customers within range of participating Boots stores can choose from more than 900 products available for delivery straight to their homes or workplace, including toiletries, medicines for minor ailments, food and drink options, and best-selling beauty and gifting options perfect for a last-minute gift or treat.
Paula Bobbett, Chief Digital Officer at Boots said: “We are hugely excited to be launching our partnership with Uber Eats. As the first health and beauty retailer on its platform, we can offer an extensive range of product options to customers for delivery straight to their door. Whether it’s medicines for mild illnesses or last-minute gifts, beauty items or top-ups of a favourite skincare brand, we can meet all our customers’ needs both quickly and conveniently.”
Alex Troughton, Head of Commerce at Uber Eats UK said: said: "We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Boots, the leading health and beauty retailer in the UK. As customers are increasingly using Uber Eats to get anything, this partnership will mean high quality health and beauty products delivered in minutes. So, no matter what you need, Uber Eats and Boots have got you covered."
As the sole health retailer on the Uber Eats platform, customers can now get fast access to the following products:
- Medicines for minor ailments such as coughs, colds, hay fever, mild pain, rashes as well as COVID-19 test kits
- Bestselling beauty and fragrance brands including No7, L’Oréal and Giorgio Armani
- Toiletries including tampons, deodorant and body lotions
- Baby essentials for those every-day emergencies such as nappies, baby food and children’s medicines like Calpol
- Food and drink options including sandwiches, salads, snacks and drinks
Major stores taking part in the trial include Oxford Street, Sedley Place in London, Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow and Market Street in Manchester.
The full list of Boots stores in the trial includes:
Derby, Derbion Shopping Centre
Northampton, The Parade
Middlesbrough, Cleveland Centre
Huddersfield, King Street
Glasgow, Sauchiehall Street
London, Oxford Street Sedley Place
London, Piccadilly Circus
Manchester, Market Street
Oxford, Oxford Retail Park
Coventry, Central Six Retail Park
Cambridge, Newmarket Road
Nottingham, Riverside Retail Park
Chelmsford, Chelmer Village Retail Park
Solihull, Sears Retail Park