- Boots unveils its best ever Christmas gift range, including 44 new brands
- Gifts for every budget, with almost 50% of lines priced at £10 or less
- Customers can get gifts for less with more Price Advantage savings, a bigger Black Friday, weekly Star Gifts and 3for2 on over 1,300 lines
- It’s easier than ever to shop at Boots, with over 2,000 stores, boots.com, Boots app, next day delivery via Click and Collect, order by 10pm or super-fast delivery in 20 minutes via Deliveroo or Uber Eats
- Boots prediction for top 15 gifts revealed, including new and exclusive brands.
Boots has launched its best ever range of seasonal gifts for every budget and a packed promotional programme that offers big savings for customers.
This year’s extensive seasonal gift range includes big-brand favourites such as Drunk Elephant, No7, Soap & Glory, Ted Baker and The Ordinary. Over half of all gifts are exclusively available at Boots, with 44 new brands for this year such as French Connection Lifestyle, Mario Badescu, Beauty Works, Raleigh and Peppa Pig. Gifts span beauty, home and lifestyle, kids and men’s ranges.
As the UK’s leading beauty retailer, Boots is the place to shop for the biggest range of beauty gifts – there are 1,100 fragrances to choose from, including 30 new lines, and over 60 new skincare and haircare gifts. The range of beauty gifts has been expanded for Christmas 2023 in response to the growth in demand in these categories throughout the year, including customer favourite brands Elemis, Radley London, Huda, Byoma, Arkive and Fenty.
In addition to offering gifts at a range of price points, starting from as little as £1 and almost 50% of gifts priced at £10 or less, Boots is providing value for money through a huge selection of promotions and deals. The much-loved Christmas 3for2 is bigger than ever with 1,300 gifts available, providing over 380 million combinations. The highly anticipated Star Gift programme is already underway with big savings available now on best-selling brands such as Iconic London, Bulldog, Isle of Paradise and Gillette. There will be over 160 Star Gifts in total throughout the festive period, with many offering better than half price savings.
Being a Boots Advantage Card member also provides even more benefits this Christmas. Price Advantage is bigger than ever, with exclusive savings on over 2,000 products, including lines across gifting categories such as Fragrance, Premium Beauty and Skincare. And new for this year, Advantage Card members get early access to selected Star Gifts, to make sure they are first in the queue to snap up those savings while stocks last. And don’t forget that customers can still pay for their shopping with Boots Advantage Card points, making that Christmas budget stretch that bit further.
Becca Hitchings, Boots General Merchandising Director, said: “This year’s Christmas gift range is incredible – I think our best yet – with some new and fresh brands joining the line-up that we are sure our customers are going to love. There are also beautiful collections from brands that are big hits each year, such as No7, Soap & Glory, Ted Baker and Liz Earle.
“We know that customers are under cost pressure but still want to buy gifts for friends and loved ones, so I am really pleased that we have so many ways to offer great value this year, particularly for Boots Advantage Card members. Some of our deals have launched already for those that like to start shopping early and spread the cost over a few months, but we also have some exciting plans to come, including Black Friday which is bigger than ever with over 20,000 lines on offer. I am confident that we can help customers to do their Christmas shopping for less with amazing deals running right up to Christmas Eve.”
It has never been as easy to shop at Boots, and it is more convenient than ever this Christmas. In addition to shopping online at boots.com, via the Boots app or in our stores, customers can order Christmas gifts through Deliveroo and Uber Eats from over 160 stores, with delivery in as little as 20 minutes. New for this year is the new shoppable Gift Guide, that enables customers to link directly to the relevant page on boots.com by simply taking a picture of a gift in the Gift Guide. Click & Collect is also super convenient, meaning customers can order by 10pm for next day delivery from their local store, making the 1,300 gifts in this year’s seasonal gift range all the more accessible.
Offering sustainable choices for customers is important all year round and Christmas is no exception. Boots has worked hard to ensure there are more eco-friendly choices, with a wider range of vegan gifts, more cruelty-free lines and a beautiful selection of presents in reusable bags, tins and boxes. 100% of its seasonal gift range is free from secondary plastic for the third year in a row and boots.com continues to operate plastic-free deliveries.
Boots has predicted the Top 15 gifts that it expects to see fly off the shelves this Christmas:
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: Soap & Glory Berry & Bright Collection, £20.00 - Transform your tub time into a scent-sational paradise, with this body wash, body scrub, body butter, scented candle and bath fizzer set. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: Arkive Keep Shining Gift Set, £22.00 – The ultimate hydrating duo of ‘The Good Habit Hybrid Oil’ and ‘The Future Youth Treatment Mask’. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- Gillette Labs Neon Night Gift Set, £50 – A great gift including Gillette Labs Razor with Exfoliating Bar, Absorbing Moisturiser and Foaming Shave Gel. Star Gift, currently £24.50, better than half price savings*
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: French Connection Lifestyle Votive Trio Set, £18 – Bring fragrance to your home with this trio of candles – the perfect combination of fresh, woody and uplifting aromas. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- NEW: Burberry Goddess for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml, £91 – This soft and sensual perfume delivers a harmonious trinity of vanillas.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: The Ordinary Most Loved Set, £11 – A mini collection of some of The Ordinary’s most-loved products.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: No7 Future Renew Collection, £45 – Unwrap beauty that wows with the perfect gift for the No7 fan in your life, with the ground-breaking Future Renew range. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: Instax Mini 12 Camera Bundle, £99.99 – This super-trendy bundle is the perfect all-in-one! Featuring the instax mini 12 camera, matching white marble camera case and photo album.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: Disney Deluxe Hot Chocolate Set, £20 – This festive Disney Christmas mug comes with hot chocolate drink mix, Mickey Mouse shaped biscuits, a Mickey Mouse stencil and sprinkler.
- EXCLUSIVE Radley London Tree Decoration, £10 – Handbag must-haves make the perfect gift in this gorgeous tree decoration. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: 17. Countdown of Joy Advent Calendar, £30 - Unwrap a world of beauty with the 17. advent calendar with dazzling makeup must-haves, to useful tools and accessories.
- NEW: YSL MYSLF Eau de Parfum 60ml, £72.00 – MYSLF is Yves Saint Laurent’s first woody floral scent. The fragrance is characterised by its bright and authentic scent which combines radiant freshness with earthy woods and patchouli.
- Disney Princess Lip Balm Trio, £5 – The perfect gift for any budding princess, a trio of fruity lip balms. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.
- NEW: Dyson Airwrap Christmas Collection, £479.99 – A firm favourite on Christmas lists everywhere, this special edition Blue Blush colourway is set to be a winning gift this year.
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE: Raleigh ‘Ride the Iconic’ Tin, £20.00 - The complete clean kit housed in a reusable tin featuring the iconic Raleigh Chopper. Included within Christmas 3for2 offer.