- Boots is freezing the price of over 1,500 products to ensure they remain affordable for customers
- The Boots brand lines cover beauty, health, wellness and baby, and include everyday essentials as well as lines customers buy the most of
- Prices will be locked until the end of the year as part of Boots Price Lock Promise
- The newly expanded Boots brand range offers trusted Boots quality and expertise at low prices
- Over 11,000 Boots brand products are now available from as little as 40p, with 100 lines priced £1 or less and 1,000 products at £2 or under
- Over one million customers have already saved money with the newly launched ‘Price Advantage,’ which offers big savings to Advantage Card holders
- More promotions are available, with over 1,300 running at any one time, including Boots much-loved weekly £10 Tuesday flash sale
As cost-of-living pressure continues to rise, Boots has announced a commitment to freeze the price of 1,500 products to help ensure they remain affordable for customers. The Boots own label lines will be price locked until at least the end of the year and include Boots branded customer favourites and everyday essentials such as toothpaste, shampoo, nappies and shower gel.
The list of products spans a number of categories, such as toiletries, haircare, dental, health, wellness and beauty.
The newly expanded Boots own label range is now its biggest ever with over 11,000 products across health and beauty. All Boots brand lines come with the Boots promise of great, trusted quality, based on decades of research and science, at great value prices starting from 40p.
Steve Ager, Chief Customer and Commercial Officer at Boots UK says: “We always try to offer great value and the best price for our customers. In pulling together the list of products to include in the Price Lock Promise, we reviewed the lines that customers buy most regularly as well as those that are deemed to be day-to-day essentials. We want customers to feel reassured that the prices of a large selection of health and beauty favourites will be staying the same, helping them to continue to buy the quality lines they love at Boots.”
In addition to freezing prices, Boots also offers over 1,300 deals or promotions at any one time in its stores and online. The recently launched Price Advantage scheme provides Boots Advantage Card holders with exclusive discounts on over 400 products each month. With an average saving of £2.65 per product, the scheme has helped customers to save over £8m to date. Look out for the pink price tickets in stores and online to see the savings on offer.
The Boots weekly £10 Tuesday flash sale is fast becoming a cult favourite with savvy shoppers who snap up money saving deals on big brand products every week.
Boots continues to donate essential products to The Hygiene Bank to help provide families living in poverty with access to much needed support. Since 2020, Boots has donated over 680,000 products to the scheme. Customers can also contribute via donation points in over 470 stores or through e-vouchers on boots.com.