- Boots Advantage Card holders can enjoy even more savings on thousands of Boots Own Brand products with NEW always on 10% discount
- Price Advantage expansion now offers savings on over 1,000 well-known brands each month
- Price Lock promise continues with prices frozen on over 400 essentials until August.
Boots Advantage Card customers can enjoy even more savings, including a NEW, always on, 10% off Boots’ own label range, covering thousands of lines across health, beauty, suncare and baby products. With Boots own brand becoming increasingly popular, customers can get their favourite own brand products, including Soltan, 17 and Boots Collagen, for less.
The promotion also includes the Boots Everyday label, which was launched last year to help customers to easily find essential products at lowest prices. The popular range has seen a 38% sales uplift YOY and offers 120 lines across toiletries, skincare, dental, haircare, vitamins and period products. Since its launch, customers have bought 2,500 items from the Boots Everyday label each hour.
The lines are all priced from 50p to £2.50, and with the additional 10% discount, these essentials will be even more affordable for customers. In addition, Price Advantage will expand with over 1,000 products now offering exclusive savings for Boots Advantage Card holders every month. So far, over 6 million customers have taken advantage of Price Advantage promotions, saving over £36m.
Top deals on Price Advantage, available now, include:
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 50ML NOW £16 (was £19.90)
- Sure Invisible Aqua Nonstop Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant Aerosol 250 ml NOW £2.50 (was £3)
- No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel All Skin Types 50ml NOW £9.95 (was £14.95)
- Soltan Protect & Moisturise Lotion SPF50+ 200ml NOW £3.50 (was £3.89)
- Boots Vitamin C Brightening Moisturising Cream 50ml NOW £4.50 (was £5)
- Boots Biodegradable Cucumber Cleansing Wipes NOW 90p (was £1)
Additionally, there are further exclusive benefits for a number of customer groups, including:
- The Boots Student Discount offers 10% off most products
- Over 60s rewards 8 Advantage Card points for every £1 spent on Boots Own Brand and selected exclusives
- Boots Parenting Club members receive 8 Advantage Card points for every £1 spent on baby and also receive free gifts at key stages of your baby's development
- Boots Opticians customers on a Contact Lens Rewards Plan will receive an extra 10% off Boots branded products, on top of their existing discount.
Pete Markey, Chief Marketing Officer at Boots comments: “Customers want instant savings so we’ve expanded Price Advantage to a huge 1,000 lines each month, with savings on some of our big name and most popular products. And with more customers choosing our own label products, we’re also adding an always on, instant 10% off our Boots Brand range, giving Boots Advantage Card holders money off 1000s of quality products from our trusted Boots brand.”
In addition to the new 10% discount for Boots Advantage Card holders and expanded Price Advantage, Boots has:
- Extended the Price Lock promise by freezing the price of over 400 essentials until August, following consultation with The Hygiene Bank charity
- Added more events throughout the year to give customers the opportunity to collect double and triple Boots Advantage Card points on their purchases. All customers will continue to get double points throughout their birthday month
- A regular series of ongoing flash sales, including Boots £10 Tuesday, New ‘save up to half price on brands you love’ and ‘Freebie Friday’ promotions.