Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Gift Set
Better than half price for one week only PLUS further surprising offers of the week
This week’s eagerly anticipated Star Gift is the Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Gift Set which will be dropping from £60 down to just £29.50. That is better than half price FOR ONE WEEK ONLY*
The gift set includes:
- 30ml Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray
- 10ml Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Travel Spray
- 100ml Viva la Body Crème
- Nail File
- Statement Nail Decals encased in a pink Juicy Couture Cosmetic Bag
And, if you can’t make it into store, you can still get a head start on your Christmas shopping with the order and collect service, simply order online by 6pm and collect your favourite products in over 2300 stores from midday the next day.**
Do not forget Boots Advantage Card members earn four advantage card points for every pound they spend in store and online***. So, make the most of these amazing offers so you can treat yourself in-store too!
Customers can also find out more about the latest Boots Star Gift, Offers of the Week and view the Christmas Digital Gift Guide by downloading the Boots app.
Visit boots.com for more information, and to buy online.
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on
0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
- This week’s ‘Star Gift’ will be available to customers on boots.com from 0700 hours, Friday 03 October. To ensure the offer is available to all customers, any boots.com shopping baskets containing the product, ahead of this date and time, will be reset. Offer is available while stocks lastThis offer is not included in our 3 for 2 Mix & Match
- Charges and exclusions apply. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man are all excluded from the ‘order by 6 collect from 12’ service***Normal Boots advantage card terms and conditions apply see application form for details
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks, up to 6 months, gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance, excluding travel insurance, Travel Services, excluding travel money, Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Treat Street and Boots Kitchen appliances
- During any Boots Advantage Card points event, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
- Download the Boots app for free for more information on Boots personalised offers and services. Working in conjunction with the Boots Advantage Card the innovative Boots App gives customers access to tailored offers based solely on their shopping habits with the My Offers feature
- Please note, all original prices are based on the highest price of product. Online and Instore prices may vary
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/events
About Boots UK
Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core business activities of: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution, while increasingly developing and internationalising its product brands. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 27* countries and employs over 120,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in 11* countries and operates more than 4,600* health and beauty retail stores, of which more than 4,450* have a pharmacy, with a fast growing online presence. In addition, Alliance Boots has around 600* optical practices, of which around 180* operate on a franchise basis, and hearingcare services in around 430* locations. Alliance Boots pharmaceutical wholesale businesses deliver over 4.5* billion units each year to more than 180,000* pharmacies, doctors, health centres and hospitals from over 370* distribution centres in 20* countries.
In June 2012, Alliance Boots announced that it had entered into a strategic partnership with Walgreens Co., the largest drugstore chain in the US. In August 2014, Alliance Boots and Walgreens communicated that they plan to merge in the first quarter of calendar 2015 to create the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise, which will be named Walgreens Boots Alliance.
*Figures are approximations as at 31 March 2014, with the addition of Farmacias Ahumada data at the date of its acquisition on 11 August 2014, and include associates and joint ventures.