When a woman feels confident inside and out, her beauty will never fade... but thanks to the experts at No7, her age spots can. Clinically proven to fade age spots in just 4 weeks, No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector means women 45+ can finally overcome one of their most troublesome beauty hang ups with No7’s most effective targeted treatment.
Launching on 20 March 2013, new No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector continues to set the standards for proven anti-ageing solutions. Powered by the highest levels of lightening technology found in the No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum, it will help women stay looking younger and have the confidence to shine.
The latest addition to the No7 Lift & Luminate family works by reducing the skin’s over production of pigment causing age spots to lighten and shrink. In addition, it gently exfoliates to help boost skin renewal, revealing a more even, beautiful skin tone that women will be proud to show off!... it’s clinically proven to fade age spots in just four weeks.
No7 innovation is always developed having identified and understood women’s skincare needs and wants. Often these needs are identified through consulting with leading anti ageing experts. Lesley Reynolds of Harley Street Clinic comments: “Age spots are a key ageing concern for so many women that come into my clinic often over and above their lines and wrinkles. These pigmented areas that appear on the face, hands and sun-exposed areas are often something women think are irreversible and give away their real age. A safe at-home treatment, clinically proven to fade age spots will undoubtedly be top of the anti-ageing shopping list.”
These insights have made No7 the leader in the anti-ageing category with products that are clinically proven, and inspire women to look and feel their very best. In a clinical study with 50 women over three months the new targeted No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector was shown to fade age spots by up to 60%.
Mike Bell, Boots Scientific Skincare Advisor explains: “After the success of the Lift & Luminate range, we were expecting a superior product in Dark Spot Corrector; however the results we got really surpassed all expectations. Using the science behind No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum, we’ve created an intense, concentrated formula that delivers real results by targeting the causes of age spots.”
New No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector should be used as part of an anti-ageing regime for best results:
- First apply No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum tackling lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven pigmentation
- Then before moisturising morning and night, gently roll No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector over dark spots and areas of uneven pigmentation
- During the day it is important to protect skin from the sun to help slow down the reappearance of dark spots, so finish with your favourite No7 anti-ageing Day Cream with SPF15, 5* UVA.
They’re fading, not me...Ta Dah!
No7 Lift & Luminate Dark Spot Corrector is available in Boots stores nationwide and on www.boots.com from 20 March 2013 priced at £19.50
For more information, samples or images, please call the No7 press office on
0207 025 6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
Clinical trial: No7’s Dark Spot Corrector was tested in a 3 month clinical trial on 50 women. Product was applied to age spots on one side of the face, leaving age spots on the other side untreated. Facial age spots were graded for their colour and size by a dermatologist and product treatment effects compared to the effect of no treatment. An untreated site is important as age spots can change in colour through the seasons.
British Society of Investigative Dermatology : To develop their unique formulation, Boots experts worked with Des Tobin, Professor of Cell Biology at the University of Bradford, to screen more than 200 actives and test over 40 active samples in vitro. An abstract summarising these results has been accepted for publication and presentation at the British Society of Investigative Dermatology (BSID). A full manuscript of the research trial has also been submitted to a leading experimental dermatology.
This research shows the effects of the key lightening actives in the Dark spot corrector (Vitamin C, mulberry leaf extract, Kiwi water and Sophora root extract) to reduce the over-production of melanin in skin cells. The effect is similar to that of the gold standard prescription only topical, Hydroquinone.
No7 Lift & Luminate range
Helping women look younger for longer, No7 Lift & Luminate range has been upgraded to contain lightening technology from the clinically proven No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum. It works to restore firmness and radiance whilst visibly improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles and evening skin tone. The range includes:
- No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream uses the unique triple protective power of SPF 15, 5* UVA and antioxidant technologies to give your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun whilst working to smooth and firm your skin, restoring your natural radiance
- No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream contains nourishing emollients such as shea butter, working to lift, firm and restore the complexion in just 4 weeks
- No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum is the first dual day and night serum clinically proven to lighten and reduce the size of age spots. It evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and makes skin feel firmer
- No7 Lift & Luminate Eye Cream visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After just four weeks, skin around the eye will appear tighter and brighter, more toned and radiant looking
- No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation contains an anti-ageing complex which boosts and maintains skin elasticity protecting against the effects of free radicals
- No7 Lift & Luminate Mask that fits perfectly to the shape of your face tightly secured using ear hooks allowing for the maximum lifting effect. Visibly lifts and firms, and evens skin tone for younger looking, more luminous skin in just four uses
Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, an international pharmacy-led health and beauty group. Boots UK is the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. Our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. We have close to 2,500 stores from local community pharmacies to large destination health and beauty stores.
Our stores are located in convenient locations and put the pharmacist at the heart of healthcare. Our pharmacists are well placed to provide a significant role in the provision of healthcare services, working closely with other primary healthcare providers in the communities we serve.
No7 is available exclusively at Boots and is the UK’s leading skincare brand.
* Tested in separate clinical trials.