2015 is finally here so, why not get the New Year off to a stylish start with the last of Boots’ amazing ‘Star Gift’ offers. The gorgeous Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Luxury Gift Box will be dropping from £50 down to just £24, which is better than half price!
Boots UK has a wide range of great gifts, now available in-store or via our Order & Collect *’ service, so if you cannot make it into store simply order online by 6pm and collect your favourite products in over 2300 stores from midday the next day.**
The Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Luxury Gift Box has everything loved ones need to feel refreshed, cleansed and conditioned. Featuring a Body Wash, Body Lotion, Soap, Hand Therapy and a smaller sized Hand Therapy for super soft hands on-the-go.
Packed in a beautiful pale blue box with the elegant La Source logo embossed in silver, this selection of five treats will condition the skin and leave it feeling soothed and refreshed.
The Gift Box contains
La Source Relaxing Body Wash (500ml)
La Source Relaxing Body Lotion (500ml)
La Source Moisturising Soap (100g)
La Source Hand Therapy (50g)
La Source Hand Therapy (25g)
Other fantastic offers available at Boots this week
Remington Silk Dryer
The Remington Silk Hair Dryer has all the performance and features
you need to enjoy an expert blow dry at home. What’s more, the Silk
Hair Dryer is packed with 2400watt of power for fast air velocity and
Pick one up for just £32.99
(Was £54.99, was £36.66)
What’s more, Boots Advantage Card members collect four advantage card points for every £1 they spend in store and online***. Make the most of these amazing offers so you can treat yourself in-store too!
Visit boots.com for more information, and to buy online.
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on
0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
- *This week’s ‘Star Gift’ will be available to customers on boots.com from Wednesday 31 December. To ensure the offer is available to all customers, any boots.com shopping baskets containing the product, ahead of this date and time, will be reset. Offer is available while stocks last
- This offer is not included in our 3 for 2 Mix & Match
- ** Charges and exclusions apply order and collect is not available in Scottish highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland , Jersey , Guernsey and the Isle of Man
- ***Normal Boots advantage card terms and conditions apply see application form for details
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money), Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Treat Street and Boots Kitchen appliances
- During any Boots Advantage Card points event, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
- Download the Boots app for free for more information on Boots personalised offers and services. Working in conjunction with the Boots Advantage Card the innovative Boots App gives customers access to tailored offers based solely on their shopping habits with the My Offers feature
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/events
About Boots UK
Boots UK is the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK, with close to 2,500* Boots UK stores and over 60,000* employees. Boots UK’s purpose is to help customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. With customers at the heart of the business, Boots UK is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products 'only at Boots' such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value our customers love. Created over 160 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves.
Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core business activities of: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution, while increasingly developing and internationalising its product brands. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 26* countries and employs over 120,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in 10* countries and operates more than 4,550* health and beauty retail stores, of which more than 4,450* have a pharmacy, with a fast growing online presence. In addition, Alliance Boots has around 600* optical practices, of which around 180* operate on a franchise basis, and hearingcare services in around 430* locations. Alliance Boots pharmaceutical wholesale businesses deliver over 4.5* billion units each year to more than 175,000* pharmacies, doctors, health centres and hospitals from over 370* distribution centres in 19* countries.
In June 2012, Alliance Boots announced that it had entered into a strategic partnership with Walgreens Co. (Walgreens), the largest drugstore chain in the US. In August 2014, Alliance Boots and Walgreens communicated that they plan to merge in the first quarter of calendar 2015 to create the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise, which will be named Walgreens Boots Alliance.
* Figures are approximations as at 31 March 2014, with the addition of Farmacias Ahumada data at the date of its acquisition on 11 August 2014, and include associates and joint ventures.