Top offers in store from 26 December include:
- HALF PRICE sale on Christmas gift lines*
- HALF PRICE sale on toys & games*
- UP TO HALF PRICE on selected fragrance giftsets*
- Save 1/3 on selected premium cosmetics including Philosophy, Nails Inc., Benefit and Clinique*
- 50% off on Mini Club children’s clothing*
**Keep an eye out on Christmas Eve for when deals will go on sale on boots.com**
If that’s not enough, there are plenty of other Christmas offers to be snapped up in-store or online from Thursday 26 December across electrical beauty and photo, whilst stocks last.
Great value offers on electrical beauty and photo
Babyliss Boutique Deep Waves Hair Styler
Create quick and easy glamour with this styler exclusive to Boots UK. Simply press the hair between the ceramic plates and barrel for beautiful, long lasting wavy hair.
Just £29.99 (was £49.99)
Starts 27.12.13 Ends 02.01.13
Canon EOS 1100D Digital Camera
This advanced, compact and affordable camera features a 12 megapixel resolution and a 2.7 inch LCD screen, perfect for capturing those magical moments!
Just £234.99 (was £269.99)
PLUS, get a free Sandisk 16GB Extreme SD card worth £44.99!
Starts 24.12.13 Ends 30.12.13
And ONLY on Boots.com between 24 Tuesday and 3 Friday January
Vivitar Vivicam S1527 Bridge Digital Camera - White
Take your photography up a notch with a fantastic 18x optical zoom, 16.1 megapixel resolution and 3 inch LCD screen.
Just £49.99 (was £99.99)
Customers can now order by 2pm today and pick up in-store from 2pm tomorrow in over 2,300 stores.This new offer means that all stores can be ‘super stores’ with access to the full range from even the most rural of areas, as well as offering an alternative to people who live near larger stores who want to avoid the crowds, or don’t want to miss out on one of the great value offers.
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on 0207 025 6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- The half price sale on Christmas gifts will be available to customers online on Boots.com from Tuesday 24 December and from Thursday 26 December in-store. To ensure the offer is available to all customers, any Boots.com shopping baskets containing the product, ahead of this date and time, will be reset. Offer is available while stocks last
- All other offers are available in-store and online from Thursday 26 December, excluding the Vivitar Vivicam offer which is only available on Boots.com between Tuesday 24 and Friday 27 December.
- This offer is not included in our 3 for 2 Mix & Match in Boots stores and boots.com.
- Normal Boots Advantage card terms and conditions apply. See application form for details.
- * exclusions apply
About Boots UK
Boots UK is the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK, with close to 2,500 Boots UK stores and around 60,000 employees. Boots UK’s purpose is to help customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Customers are at the heart of our business which is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products 'only at Boots' such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value our customers love. Created over 160 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves. Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core businesses: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 25* countries and employs over 108,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in nine* countries and operates more than 3,100* health and beauty retail stores, of which just over 3,000* have a pharmacy.
*Figures are approximate as at 31 March 2013 and include associates and joint ventures