With an increased focus on ensuring colleagues and customers feel comfortable and are safe when visiting Boots Opticians, there’s been a few changes to how services, such our routine eye care appointments, are being carried out.
What can you expect to be different?
In all of the practices, new enhanced safety measures have been introduced. This includes:
- Limiting the number of customers who can be in stores at any one time to support safe social distancing
- Increased levels of personal protective equipment (PPE) so Boots Opticians colleagues can provide care safely
- Additional deep cleaning procedures, which will take place throughout the day
- Hygiene stations for customers to use
- Moving to cashless payments only to minimise contact (so please remember to bring a debit or credit card if it’s needed
By running practices with appointment only, it ensures that social distancing guidelines are followed and allows Optometrists to change their PPE and deep clean between every patient.