This week the fabulously indulgent Ted Baker Sitting Pretty Vanity Case can be yours for just £22.00 (was £45!) from Friday 6 December to Thursday 12 December, while stocks last.
The perfect present for that someone special in your life that deserves a bit of luxury, Boots and Ted’s team have closely collaborated to bring this season’s prints to bang-on-trend bathrooms across the UK.
The glamorous case showcasing Ted’s new Treasured Orchid print includes:
And that’s not all, there are plenty of other Christmas offers to be snapped up in-store or online across fragrance, electrical and beauty from Friday 6 December. So pop down to Boots to make the most of these while stocks last.
Nails Inc Capsule Colours Collection including:
Plumping Top Coat (10ml), Baker Street (4ml), Basil Street (4ml), Phillamore Gardens (4ml), Chelsea Embankment (4ml), Heddon Street (4ml), Old Park Lane (4ml), Marylebone Passage (4ml), Exclusive London Mews (4ml)
Pick one up for just £25.00 (was £52.00)
Remington Keratin Therapy Straightener
The ultimate in hair protection and guilt-free styling with Keratin Protective Technology, proven to protect hair from damage and breakage.
Just £38.99 (was £89.99)
One Hour Personalised Canvas Print 12x18
Only available in-store.
Now £17.00 (was £34.99)
Make their Christmas present truly personal this year with a canvas print of your favourite photo. Available in 300 stores.
Save over 1/3 on Thierry Mugler fragrances!
Angel 35ml Refillable EDP
A delicious scent of fruit and honey with a base of vanilla, chocolate, caramel and patchouli.
Just £35.00 (was £60.00)
Alien 40ml Refillable EDP
Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion, sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity.
Now £35.00 (was £60.00)
Boots Advantage Card holders earn four Advantage Card points for every pound they spend at Boots, so take advantage of these amazing offers and be rewarded with Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase, so you can treat yourself in-store too!
In addition to the Star Gift offers, Boots 3 for 2 Mix & Match* now includes more gifts than ever before, such as children’s clothing, indulgent bathing, toys and games, photo gifts, celebrity fragrance and toys!
Visit boots.com for more information, and to buy online.
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on
0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- This week’s ‘Star Gift’ will be available to customers on boots.com from 0700 hours, Friday 15 November. To ensure the offer is available to all customers, any boots.com shopping baskets containing the product, ahead of this date and time, will be reset. Offer is available while stocks last
- This offer is not included in our 3 for 2 Mix & Match, from 6 – 12 December in Boots stores and Boots.com
- *3 for 2 Mix & Match, cheapest item free
- Normal Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions apply. See application form for details
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money), Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Treat Street and Boots Kitchen appliances
- During any Boots Advantage Card points event, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
- A total of 750 Boots Advantage Card points will be automatically added to your card once when you purchase two premium beauty, fragrance and haircare products in store, in a single transaction
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/event
About Boots UK
Boots UK is the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK, with close to 2,500 Boots UK stores and around 60,000 employees. Boots UK’s purpose is to help customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Customers are at the heart of our business which is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products 'only at Boots' such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value our customers love. Created over 160 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves. Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core businesses: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 25* countries and employs over 108,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in nine* countries and operates more than 3,100* health and beauty retail stores, of which just over 3,000* have a pharmacy.
*Figures are approximate as at 31 March 2013 and include associates and joint ventures