- As an essential retailer, Boots will remain open throughout the upcoming lockdown.
- Items including prescriptions, medicines, healthcare and toiletries will be easily accessible in store.
- Customers will also be able to shop all other items including baby, beauty and gifting.
- Boots pharmacists will be on hand to give medical and health advice and pharmacy services will continue.
- Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare remain open.
- Boots has already been voted the safest place to shop on the High Street with new additional measures keeping both customers and colleagues safe.
Named an essential retailer by the government, Boots stores will remain open throughout any lockdowns to ensure that communities have access to everything they need from Boots, including healthcare, medicines, prescriptions and pharmacy services and advice. Whilst in store, customers will be able to safely purchase additional products from the rest of the store, including baby, beauty and gifting ranges*.
As one of the safest stores to visit on the high street**, Boots remains fully committed to offering the best customer care in a safe environment. Comprehensive safety measures remain in effect.
Marc Donovan, Chief Pharmacist at Boots UK, said: “As an essential retailer we will be open and customers will be able to shop the whole store. Our colleagues will be present to swiftly help customers find what they need. We will also continue to help support all local communities with advice from our pharmacists and a range of pharmacy services. As always, the health and safety of Boots colleagues and customers is of utmost importance to us.”
Boots Beauty Specialists and Beauty Advisors will be switching up their roles to help support the needs of our customers and patients during this time, as well as offering beauty advice, they will help with other duties in store. For those who would like to get advice virtually, customers can book a Boots Beauty consultation online. Each appointment lasts 15 minutes and is then followed up with customised notes.
Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare are also open and our colleagues will continue to help patients with expert advice. Customers can book appointments as normal (in store and online) and there will be measures in place to ensure the safest experience including appropriate PPE, social distancing and enhanced cleaning.
In preparation for increased demand, Boots has also trebled its capacity on Boots.com. The website will continue to operate 24 hours a day and customers can get free home delivery on orders over £30.
Boots will continue to update its measures in its stores in line with government guidance to ensure the safest working and shopping environment for both its colleagues and customers. Details for local store opening times can be found on boots.com.