- New ‘Best for Less’ value campaign highlights three big ways to save with Boots
- Expanded Price Advantage scheme now has 2,000 products available at lower prices for Advantage Card members – its biggest number to date
- Always on 10% discount on Boots own label with Advantage Card – thousands of trusted Boots brand products at everyday low prices
- More daily deals and savings running on top, including the ever popular £10 Tuesday and Pay Day Weekend promotions.
Boots has revealed that the top 100 Boots Advantage Card savers have pocketed £817 in savings on average since January 2022, when it launched its popular Price Advantage scheme. Collectively, Advantage Card members have saved a huge £62 million.*
The news comes with the launch of a new campaign called Best for Less that highlights the three ways Boots delivers value to shoppers:
- Price Advantage – Giving lower prices for Advantage Card members, the scheme has been expanded and now offers lower prices and savings on over 2,000 products, which is more than ever before.
- 10% off Boots own brand – On top of the great deals on big brands and household favourites, Advantage Card members can always get 10% off Boots’ extensive own brand range, which covers thousands of products across health, beauty, sun care and baby.
- Amazing, everyday deals – From personalised digital offers to unmissable promotions on big brands for all customers including the famous Boots £10 Tuesday, Pay Day and Premium Beauty events.
Pete Markey, Chief Marketing Officer at Boots, said: “It’s incredible to see that our most value-savvy customers are saving over eight hundred pounds a year with their Boots Advantage Cards.
“Our new Boots Best for Less campaign brings together our key value initiatives so that customers can really see how to make the best of Boots for less. We know that cost of living pressures are still front of mind for people and we want to help our customers wherever we can, whether that’s for everyday essentials for the family or a treat for themselves.
“As we return to work, university, and school after the summer holidays, it can be even more important to find ways to save and I hope customers will find these in Boots Advantage Card.”
Angela Richards, Customer Advisor at Boots in Nottingham, has shared her top tips on how to get the most out of the Boots Advantage Card. Angela recommends:
- “Look out for the Price Advantage pink labels to get the best savings – Over 2,000 products are discounted by up to a third each month, exclusive for Advantage Card members.
- “Check and load your personalised offers on boots.com and the Boots App – Advantage Card members get personalised offers, so make sure you always check and click load.
- “Take advantage of Boots own brand – Don’t forget with your Advantage Card you can also get 10% off thousands of Boots own brand products every time you shop.
- “Check if you’re eligible for one of our clubs – There are plenty of extra clubs you can join through Advantage Card or more discounts, points and rewards. There’s the Parenting Club, Over 60s Rewards and a 10% Student Discount.“
Top picks for Boots Advantage Card members this autumn:
- No7 Radiance+ 15% Vitamin C Serum 25ml, £12.95 with Price Advantage (or £19.95)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original – Clean & Classic 200ml, £2.43 with Price Advantage (or £3.25)
- Boots Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets (6 month supply), £10.52 with Price Advantage + 10% off (or £13.20)
- Boots Dual Defence Nasal Spray 20ml, £5.63 with 10% off (or £6.25) or £8.40 for two with Buy One Get One Half Price + 10% off
* Anonymised Boots Advantage Card data, measuring customer savings from Price Advantage and 10% off own brand products between 1 January 2022 and 31 July 2023.
** Subject to availability. Offer ends 24 October 2023. Most Boots. Normal Advantage Card T&C's apply. Card must be linked to account. Excludes instore ordering.
*** Subject to availability. Offer ends 7 November 2023. Most Boots. Normal Advantage Card T&Cs apply. Card must be linked to account. Excludes instore ordering. Cheapest item half price. Always read the label.