Boots has partnered with global nursery provider, Busy Bees, to offer its team members access to discounted childcare fees*.
With more than 350 Busy Bees nurseries across the UK, this new partnership will offer Boots team members a childcare benefit solution with 10% off their childcare fees at all UK Busy Bees Nurseries. Alongside this, Boots team members will also have access to one week of free childcare and £0 enrolment fees.
Ben Horner, HR Director at Boots UK, said: “We are delighted to partner with Busy Bees to give additional support to working parents who form such a large part of our workforce. We believe that this is a highly valuable offer for our teams of working parents and those returning to work – and offers an additional employee benefit that will make a meaningful difference.”
With over 2,000 stores across the UK, Boots has recently been named as one of the top five employers for enhanced parental benefits**.
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare provider and has four decades of experience in providing a practical, child-centred approach to providing exceptional early years education. The group offers childcare solutions so that employers can offer working parents a workplace benefit. Whether it’s through buying nursery places for emergency childcare or offering a childcare discount, Busy Bees childcare solutions will help businesses retain people longer, hire top talent, improve employee wellbeing, and foster workplace equality.
Antony Morrison, Business Sales Director at Busy Bees at Work, said: “We are delighted to partner with Boots to offer childcare solutions to their employees. Finding suitable childcare is a challenge for many working parents, and sadly, a quarter of parents in the UK don’t go back to work following parental leave due to a lack of childcare options available to them. Now more than ever, it’s so important that companies recognise the value of adding a childcare solution to their employee benefits.”
For more information, please visit www.busybeeschildcare.co.uk/busy-bees-at-work.
Other employee benefits at Boots include:
- Access to the generous Boots team member discount scheme. Which was recently enhanced to support team members with the rising cost of living, offering up to 45% off all Boots own brand products until at least January 2023
- Paying for selected healthcare services, including HRT prescriptions in England
- Free flu jabs for every employee and half price jabs for a partner or family member
- Free standard eye tests and 50% off glasses and prescription sunglasses
- Discount scheme on a wide range of everyday expenses
- Team members can also apply for additional support for them and their families from the Boots Benevolent fund at times of financial hardship.
* Subject to availability and terms