Buying for a teenager who loves brands and keeping up with the latest high street trends? This year Boots UK has all the answers to make them feel special and spoiled.
Treat the girls to a hair, nails or skincare gift from brands such as Babyliss, SEVENTEEN, and WAH London and you’re sure to be her favourite family member this Christmas. And for the brand-conscious boys, the Bench and Jack Wills body spray sets will make the perfect choice.
If you’re feeling inspired but strapped for time, why not shop the full range of brands online with the Order & Collect service*. Order at boots.com or in store today by 8pm and collect free from 12pm tomorrow at a store near you.
With a weekend bag of Jack Wills treats the fashionable girls in your family will be super excited for that next sleepover. The shoulder bag comes with pretty pink straps and holds the branded body wash, body lotion, body mist, rose lip balm, hair bobbles and grips and a toothbrush.
If he loves to keep fit and listen to music then this sports kit is for him. The gift includes a Jack branded navy sports towel, a water bottle, navy earphones and a bottle of the Jack Will’s Gentlemen’s shower gel.
Treat her to a set of girly make up brushes from Fifi Lapin this Christmas. What’s more, they come in a pastel blue bag which would work as a fashionable pencil case or a good size makeup bag.
Keep her lips smooth this festive season with this cute selection of Paul Frank lip balms. The three lip balms included come in fun colours and a fruity flavour.
Do you a budding nail artist in the family? She’ll love trying out different nail prints and designs over the festive period with this new for Christmas WAH nail kit. The set comes with Make Your Own Fortune Polish, Classy Glassy Glossy Topcoat, Nail Stickers and tweezers for sticker placing perfection.
Perfect for a girl who loves to experiment and try different looks, the three sections are filled with eye, lip and cheek makeup. Plus, as always with SEVENTEEN gift sets, this box includes handy tips and tricks, as well as brushes to help you create the most up-to-date and on trend looks!
For a blow the budget gift for that special young lady, look no further than this Babyliss Hairdryer. It’s powerful, gives shine and is perfect for any girl who likes to experiment with her hair, from straight blow dry’s to bouncy curls with volume. Slick and brand new to Boots this season, this hairdryer is sure to make her feel grown up and glam this Christmas.
Boost her skin confidence this festive season with this Bare Minerals set. Coming with a stylish black makeup bag, the kit includes Bare Minerals foundation, a variety of complexion powders, primer and a powder brush. With a variety of shades and perfect for experimenting, she’ll be looking flawless in time for NYE.
The set of treats includes festive smelling Spiced Apple body wash, shower gel and scrub and Satsuma body wash, shower gel and scrub, sure to leave her feeling energised and fresh. They’re colourful and will look good in the bathroom too!
Keep the younger family members looking smart, smelling good and arriving on time with thisBench gift set. With the white rim and black strap the watch is on trend and will ensure he feels more grown up than usual this Christmas.
Give her the gift of soft and stylish waves this Christmas with this new Mark Hill styling wand. The device has a ceramic coating, which creates a soft and shiny finish, reaches 200 degrees salon temperature and has worldwide voltage – perfect for any young hair enthusiast to use at home and on holiday too.
Does she absolutely love make up? Surprise her with this great collection of cosmetics for her to try out on everybody this Christmas. Included in the kit is a compact mirror, six eyeshadow compacts, blusher, bronzer, two lip-glosses, three lipsticks, four nail polishes and a selection of brushes and applicators.
Experience the Boots advantage and collect 4 points for every £1 spent with Boots Advantage Card** – then treat yourself to something special (guilt-free of course!), or put the points towards upgrading to a really special gift for someone you love. Sign up for the free Boots app*** and you’ll be privy to personalised offers on the go!
Visit boots.com for more information, and to buy online.
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on
0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
Notes to Editors
- *Place aboots.com order via any of our ordering channels (phone, internet or store) before 8pm, for collection in store after 12pm the next day. This service is available Monday to Saturday in over 2300 stores and selected stores on Sunday. This service excludes the Scottish Highlands/Islands and Jersey/Guernsey stores. See ourwww.boots.com/storelocator for your local store opening hours.
- **Normal Boots advantage card terms and conditions apply see boots.com for details
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money), Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Boots Designer Sunglasses.com and Boots Kitchen appliances
- ***Download the Boots app for free for more information on Boots personalised offers and services. Working in conjunction with the Boots Advantage Card the innovative Boots App gives customers access to tailored offers based solely on their shopping habits with the My Offers feature
- Please note, all original prices are based on the highest price of product. Online and Instore prices may vary
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/events
About Boots UK
Boots UK (boots.com), the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. With 2,510* stores in the UK, Boots UK is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare and offer innovative 'only at Boots' exclusive products such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value customers love. Created over 165 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves.
*As at 31 August 2015 excluding equity method investments