With less than a week to go, excitement is everywhere for Christmas! In the final shopping week before Christmas you will not want to miss the amazing Star Gift from Boots.
You can purchase the No7 ‘The Ultimate Collection’ Beauty and Skincare Gift, for just £37.00, down from £75. This amazing deal is FOR ONE WEEK ONLY*, from Wednesday 17 December whilst stocks last. Make sure you don't miss out...
This dream pamper gift contains everything she needs to look gorgeous, including favourites from the No7 Protect and Perfect range.
Inside this gorgeous Christmas gift you will find:
-No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream
-No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream
-No7 Blissful Body Wash
-No7 Completely Quenched Moisture Lotion
-No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion
-No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue
-No7 Sumptuous Bath Soak
-No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Hand Cream Day
-No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara Black
-No7 BB Lips in Ballerina
You can purchase this amazing gift from Wednesday 17 December, so hurry down to a Boots store or visit Boots.com to take advantage of this fantastic offer whilst stocks last! You can even order by 6pm on 23 December and collect your favourite products in over 2300 stores from midday on Christmas Eve.**
What’s more, Boots Advantage Card members collect four advantage card points for every £1 they spend in store and online***. Make the most of these amazing offers so you can treat yourself in-store too!
Download the Boots App customers to read all about the latest Boots Star Gift, Offers of the Week, the fantastic Christmas and view the Gift Guide.
Don’t miss out – Pick up a Boots Advantage Card in store and sign up today!
0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- *This week’s ‘Star Gift’ will be available to customers on boots.com from Wednesday 17 December. To ensure the offer is available to all customers, any boots.com shopping baskets containing the product, ahead of this date and time, will be reset. Offer is available while stocks last
- This offer is not included in our 3 for 2 Mix & Match
- ** Please see www.boots.com/ordertodaycollecttomorrow for full terms and conditions about the Order & Collect service. Geographical exclusions apply
- ***Normal Boots advantage card terms and conditions apply see application form for details
- ****Black Leather photobook only on bootsphoto.com.
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money), Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Treat Street and Boots Kitchen appliances
- During any Boots Advantage Card points event, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
- Download the Boots app for free for more information on Boots personalised offers and services. Working in conjunction with the Boots Advantage Card the innovative Boots App gives customers access to tailored offers based solely on their shopping habits with the My Offers feature
- Please note, all original prices are based on the highest price of product. Online and Instore prices may vary
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/events
About Boots UK
Boots UK is the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK, with close to 2,500* Boots UK stores and over 60,000* employees. Boots UK’s purpose is to help customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. With customers at the heart of the business, Boots UK is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products 'only at Boots' such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value our customers love. Created over 160 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves.
Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core business activities of: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution, while increasingly developing and internationalising its product brands. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 26* countries and employs over 120,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in 10* countries and operates more than 4,550* health and beauty retail stores, of which more than 4,450* have a pharmacy, with a fast growing online presence. In addition, Alliance Boots has around 600* optical practices, of which around 180* operate on a franchise basis, and hearingcare services in around 430* locations. Alliance Boots pharmaceutical wholesale businesses deliver over 4.5* billion units each year to more than 175,000* pharmacies, doctors, health centres and hospitals from over 370* distribution centres in 19* countries.
In June 2012, Alliance Boots announced that it had entered into a strategic partnership with Walgreens Co. (Walgreens), the largest drugstore chain in the US. In August 2014, Alliance Boots and Walgreens communicated that they plan to merge in the first quarter of calendar 2015 to create the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise, which will be named Walgreens Boots Alliance.
* Figures are approximations as at 31 March 2014, with the addition of Farmacias Ahumada data at the date of its acquisition on 11 August 2014, and include associates and joint ventures.