From Friday 6 December until Tuesday 10 December Boots UK will be offering the best deals on the high street* on a selection of market leading brands. Head in-store this weekend, or buy online and pick up in store the next day**, for fantastic savings!
Boots UK knows its customers love having access to a wide range of luxury fragrances. This weekend’s five day offer gives shoppers the chance to pick up the crème de la crème of fragrance at incredible prices, including No1 brand in the fragrance market, Chanel, as well as luxury perfumes J’adore, Miss Dior and Dior Homme.
Chanel No5 Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Femininity is timeless, a bouquet of abstract flowers with an indefinable femininity.
Just £59.50 (RRP £66.50)
Save over 10%
MISS DIOR Le Parfum Spray 50ml
An Eau de Parfum Miss Dior fragrance created for an elegant and spirited young woman in love.
Now £55.50 (RRP £65.50)
DIOR J'ADORE Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
A modern, glamorous fragrance, it’s opulent, golden scent shimmers on skin like sunbeams.
DIOR HOMME Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Homme Eau de Toilette is a woody aromatic. The elegance of the iris with a masculine touch and a vetiver base. The new generation of classic fragrances
Now £53.50 (RRP £63.50)
Save over 15%
Boots Advantage Card holders earn four Advantage Card points for every pound they spend at Boots, so take advantage of these amazing offers and be rewarded with Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase, so you can treat yourself in-store too!
From 2 December to 18 December Boots Advantage Card holders can earn 1000 points if they purchase three premium beauty or selected fragrances.***
In addition to fragrance offers, Boots 3 for 2 Mix & Match**** now includes more gifts than ever before, such as children’s clothing, indulgent bathing, toys and games, photo gifts, celebrity fragrance and toys!
For more information, samples or images, please call the Boots UK Christmas Press Office on 0207 025 6677 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- *prices relate to this weekend, prices of competitors were taken as of the 3rd December.
- ** Customers can now order by 2pm today and pick up in-store from 2pm tomorrow in over 2,300 stores. This new offer means that all stores can be Christmas ‘super stores’ with access to the full range from even the most rural of areas, as well as offering an alternative to people who live near larger stores who want to avoid the crowds, or don’t want to miss out on one of the great value offers.
- ***Exclusions apply
- ****3 for 2 Mix & Match, cheapest item free
- Normal Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions apply. See application form for details
- Boots Advantage Card points are not available on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/ cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money), Boots Opticians Products and Services, mobile phone top-up cards, delivery charges, at our ‘third party sites’ including Treat Street and Boots Kitchen appliances
- During any Boots Advantage Card points event, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
- A total of 750 Boots Advantage Card points will be automatically added to your card once when you purchase two premium beauty, fragrance and haircare products in store, in a single transaction
- For full details on Boots Christmas shopping events, visit www.boots.com/events
- Customers can now order by 2pm today and pick up in-store from 2pm tomorrow in over 2,300 stores. This new offer means that all stores can be Christmas ‘super stores’ with access to the full range from even the most rural of areas, as well as offering an alternative to people who live near larger stores who want to avoid the crowds, or don’t want to miss out on one of the great value offers.
About Boots UK
Boots UK is the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK, with close to 2,500 Boots UK stores and around 60,000 employees. Boots UK’s purpose is to help customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Customers are at the heart of our business which is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products 'only at Boots' such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value our customers love. Created over 160 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves. Boots UK is a member of Alliance Boots, a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Working in close partnership with manufacturers and pharmacists, Alliance Boots is committed to improving health in the local communities it serves and helping its customers and patients to look and feel their best. Its focus is on growing its two core businesses: pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution. Alliance Boots has a presence in more than 25* countries and employs over 108,000* people. Alliance Boots has pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses in nine* countries and operates more than 3,100* health and beauty retail stores, of which just over 3,000* have a pharmacy.
*Figures are approximate as at 31 March 2013 and include associates and joint ventures